Monday, January 11, 2010

Things I've learned this week:

1. Putting citrus peels around your room absorbs bad smells and releases tasty citrus smells, and the peels don't get moldy, they just dry out

2. People in general spend the majority of their day in diads or triads. Definitely true for me and helps explain why I tend to have close personal friendships with several individuals separately and not with groups.

3. I really like biological psychology because it accounts for the important role of environment and society in an individual's development better than sociology does.

4. I am perfectly capable of getting up at 7:30 am even on the weekends

5. You can make delicious sandwiches with peanut butter, banana and dried apricots and by extension, you can put almost anything in a peanut butter sandwich with good results

No comments:

Post a Comment